Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using our USA-based crypto website. Before using our website, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Use of our website Our website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from our website.
- User Conduct You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use our website to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our website;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Interfere with or disrupt our website, servers, or networks connected to our website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our website;
- Collect or store personal data about other users without their express consent;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property The content on our website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the like (“Content”), and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party partners from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, expenses, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation
of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Modifications We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of our website and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.